04 April 2013

Hautelook & Amrita Singh

Being a shopaholic has it's advantages. I mean, who doesn't like to look adorable always? A lot of the times adorable means expensive especially if you have expensive taste (which I do). However, I stumbled upon a website for shopaholics with expensive taste who don't always like to shell out the dough. This website is called Hautelook and when I say WOW... I mean, WOW. I've gotten clothes, bags, shoes, the works and I think the most I've ever spent is $50. It's a site run by Nordstroms so you know it's legit. They have designer items that can originally run for hundreds of dollars marked down 70%, 80% and sometimes even 90%. Best of all, if you refer your friends, they give you $10 credit which manages to go a looooooooooong way!

Through this site, I found a designer called Amrita Singh. I got an amazing camel colored tote style handbag that was originally $250 for like something ridiculous. Maybe $40? I'm obsessed with it. It's the perfect color, carries my entire life and is super chic. So naturally when Hautelook had Amrita Singh items on discount, I think I busted out some serious moves... and also my credit card.

Since I tell everyone and their mother about this site, I had $30 credit which was magical in itself. Irregardless, I would have paid way more for what I decided to get. Being a makeupaholic now means that I have makeup laying around haphazardly all over the damn place. I needed to wrangle. Insert this gorgeous number costing a mere $14 (yeah, you read that right):

My iPhone camera barely does it justice. But let me tell you, it's stunning. Also it's enormous. I think I could probably fit a large concealer brush from MAC in it. Longways. Oh yeah, this is the good shit.


The inside looks like a disco ball but is soft and clearly wipe able (that's not a full word? Da fak.) for any mishaps which is magical since I am the queen of mishaps and misery. I'm very excited to fill this baby up to throw in my handbag to refresh my makeup during the day or perhaps if I am going on a trip or perhaps if I'm having a slumbie with one of my friends or if I want to give a makeover to any poor suspecting humanoid walking down the street! Can you tell I'm pumped??

I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this designer and this site. It's nice to be able to buy high quality things on a reasonable price tag. Friends and family would greatly appreciate it too!

1 comment:

  1. I wish hautelook was sold in UK

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete