04 April 2013

Here goes nothing!

So I'm a tad overwhelmed because I don't really know where to begin... But I guess the best place is the beginning. Begin at the beginning? Awkward. Unless you're Maria from Sound of Music and you can sing it. "Let's start at the very beginning... a very good place to start" Come on people, roll with me here.

I started to get really into beauty products around the end of 2012- how apocalyptic! One of my besties introduced me to Zoella who introduced me to Sprinkle of Glitter who inspired me to scour the internet where I found The Londoner and Cupcakes and Cashmere and Beauty Crush and now I'm spiraling, can't stop, won't stop, Rocafella Records... it's an addiction.

Now every time I pass a Sephora, I must stop inside. Ulta calls to me. Target calls to me. Drugstores call to me. Even the food stores call to me (damn Stop & Shop makeup aisle). Beauty is dangerous.

I've always had an addictive personality though. Before makeup, there were books. I read chapter books by the time I was four, buy books when I should be paying school loans (Suck it Sally Mae) and aspire to have a library in my future home that rivals the Beast's in, you guessed it, Beauty and the Beast.

Why not combine all the loves of my life into one place that will go onto the Internet? YEY BLOGS! So if you like makeup, YEY! Books, YEY! Other things that I like, YEY! You've come to a possibly amusing place and here goes nothing... and maybe you don't like any of those things... and that's okay.
JK, that's not okay, you're weird, get with the program.
Also JK, you're not weird.
(But seriously, you are.)

Either way, this is just a very public, searchable (possibly later, criminal) arena for me to give some reviews and hopefully make some friends. Any and all suggestions for beauty products to try or novels to read (the dirtier, the better) or bloggers to check out or pictures of baby animals to aww over, please don't hesitate to comment!

-M

2 comments:

  1. love that if i didn't actually kno you, i'd be like some bitch is in my head and blogging my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete